Kids/Girl TNT Sockeye Fullsleeve Triathlon Wetsuit - Kids Size P2 - Height: 4'8-5'5 - Weight: 65-75 lbs
The Sockeye is designed to complement efficient and fast swimming with sleek aquatic qualities. Built with 5mm rubber thickness in the front chest and legs, 3mm in the back shoulders and 2mm in the arms and under arm gussets. Capitalizing on the aquatic qualities of rubber, the forearm catch panel blends 5mm rubber into its design. Glide, catch and lift yourself into potentially the fastest suit ever made. Escape transitions in effortless motion with our new flexible designed inner jersey. See what is winning races around the world.
As the main supplier of wetsuits to the The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society® Team In Training® chapters for the past 6 years, F2R knows that athletes come in all shapes and sizes. Most wetsuits are designed to fit only about 60% of the population, which makes it easier for dealers to sell their products because they offer only a handful of sizes. F2R has designed The Sockeye Full Sleeve wetsuit in 17 sizes, so you are guaranteed a perfect fit no matter what type of body you have!
- Blind-stitching and glued seams add to the aquatic like quality.
- Inner jersey is a blend of nylon and polyester.
- The weave is chosen for its unique quality of flexibility and friction-free movement making it the fastest wetsuit to remove out of the water.
- While sizing is a matter of both height and weight, your weight is the most determining factor. Please refer to the size chart for choosing your correct size.
- Any wetsuit may not feel comfortable for a first time user. The key to comfort is in understanding the difference between snug and too restrictive.
- Triathlon wetsuits are made of an advanced wetsuit rubber that is supposed to act like a second skin. Hence it’s supposed to be tight on the body. The advanced rubber allows for comfort and extreme flexibility.
- The wetsuit should be skin tight (more so than other wetsuits), but NOT restrictive. It will feel very tight when dry, but once you are in the water and moving around, it will loosen considerably.
Full Priced Items: You may return most new items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error, not including size issues (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.) or if your purchase qualified for free shipping (valid for shipments in the U.S. only).
Note: these items must be returned new, unworn condition. All products may not be tested in the water. All tags and labels must be attached.
Demo Wetsuits: You may return demo wetsuits that are not "FINAL SALE" within 30 days for store credit.
Sale Items: You may return sale items that are not "FINAL SALE" within 30 days and we will issue a store credit.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page. All orders placed by 1pm Pacific Standard Time - Monday through Friday, will ship out same day.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.