Synergy Men's Endorphin Quick John Triathlon Wetsuit- B Demo
The all-new Endorphin Quick John is the most highly rated and reviewed triathlon wetsuit for the last 3 consecutive years. Don’t just take our word, visit the top online retailers and see what their customers are saying. You will be amazed at the performance, quality, and value that the endorphin brings to our sport.
- TRIATHLETE MAGAZINE EDITOR'S CHOICE AWARD WINNER – Suitable for all levels. Ironman approved. Athlete endorsed. Comes in wide range of sizes to insure a perfect fit.
- PROVEN TECHNOLOGY EQUALS SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE – Hydrodynamic neoprene made from Yamamoto #39 and #40 with SCS silicone coated SyPrene. 5mm thick core buoyancy panel / 3mm lower legs and back.
- EXCEPTIONAL FUNCTIONALITY – Full range of motion. Unsurpassed 680 percent flexibility. Highest grade anti corrode internal wetsuit zipper from YKK which greatly reduces drag as you move through the water. Super soft low neck with smoothskin on both sides and because it is so soft, it feels like you hardly have anything around your neck.
- MAXIMUM BUOYANCY – 5mm wetsuit, which is the maximum buoyancy allowed in triathlon wetsuits. Creates nearly double the buoyancy than 3mm suits, which are not recommended for cold waters. Float higher. Move faster. Save energy.
At WetsuitOutlet.com we sell more wetsuits than any other outlet on the planet. This means that we also have lots of size exchanges, warranty suits and rental suits. Once a suit that has been worn and is returned to us, we cannot sell this suit as new. These suits are sold on this page. Some suits will be almost new, some may have signs of wear and some may have been repaired.
We rate our DEMO suits as follows: A = Almost New, Lightly Worn, B = Used / Repaired.
- Used condition.
- Wetsuit may have been repaired.
This is a demo wetsuit. The suit has no original packaging and the tags have been removed.
Items marked Final Sale are not eligible for return or store credit.
This category of wetsuits are subject to availability. Please call before ordering 415-827-1133.
Full Priced Items: You may return most new items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error, not including size issues (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.) or if your purchase qualified for free shipping (valid for shipments in the U.S. only).
Note: these items must be returned new, unworn condition. All products may not be tested in the water. All tags and labels must be attached.
Demo Wetsuits: You may return demo wetsuits that are not "FINAL SALE" within 30 days for store credit.
Sale Items: You may return sale items that are not "FINAL SALE" within 30 days and we will issue a store credit.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page. All orders placed by 1pm Pacific Standard Time - Monday through Friday, will ship out same day.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.