Men's Hurricane Category 3 Fullsleeve Triathlon Wetsuit
The TYR Men's Hurricane Triathlon Wetsuit Category 3 was designed in collaboration with world renowned triathlete Andy Potts. it was also designed with the goal to utilize most of the highlights of the Category 5 but deliver a suit at a fraction of the Category 5 cost, TYR created the Category 3. TYR used Yamamoto Nano SCS rubber to provide the best fitting competitive suit and combine that with the remaining highlights of the Category 5. The TYR Men's Hurricane Triathlon Wetsuit Category 3 could be the high end wetsuit in any of our lines of wetsuits. It is pound for pound the best wetsuit on the market.
- 360° Core Stabilization System: Five core stabilization panels precisely target the muscle groups to elevate the swimmer ensuring optimal body position and preservation of core strength over the long-term of the swimming race.
- Free R.O.M. Zones: Eliminates constriction, allowing the swimmer to achieve a long reach while placing no strain on the shoulder.
- Speed Wrap Paneling: Employing the lightest Yamamoto Nano SCS Coated 5mm neoprene panels throughout the entire leg, chest, and core to raise the swimmer in the water to reduce form drag.
- Graded Force Catch Panels: Thick graded panels are strategically aligned on the forearm to allow a catch-and-pull stroke like a built-in paddle. A thinner yet insulated layer lies under the riveted panel to allow a feel for the water while keeping the skin insulated.
- Form Fitting Wrist Cuffs: Multi-stretch cuffs at the wrist allows powerful strokes while keeping water from entering the suit.
- Quick Release Ankle Cuffs: Tapered legs allow the ankle of the suit to reverse and open for a quick and effortless removal during T1.
Full Priced Items: You may return most new items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error, not including size issues (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.) or if your purchase qualified for free shipping (valid for shipments in the U.S. only).
Note: these items must be returned new, unworn condition. All products may not be tested in the water. All tags and labels must be attached.
Demo Wetsuits: You may return demo wetsuits that are not "FINAL SALE" within 30 days for store credit.
Sale Items: You may return sale items that are not "FINAL SALE" within 30 days and we will issue a store credit.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page. All orders placed by 1pm Pacific Standard Time - Monday through Friday, will ship out same day.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.