- SUITABLE FOR ALL LEVELS – Ironman approved. Athlete endorsed. Comes in wide range of sizes to ensure a perfect fit.
- PROVEN TECHNOLOGY EQUALS SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE – Hydrodynamic neoprene with silicone coated SyPrene. 3mm thick core buoyancy panel / 2mm lower legs and back.
- EXCEPTIONAL FUNCTIONALITY – Full range of motion. Highest grade anti-corrode internal wetsuit zipper from YKK which greatly reduces drag as you move through the water. Super soft low neck with smoothskin on both sides and because it is so soft, it feels like you hardly have anything around your neck.
- FLEXIBILITY & BUOYANCY – 3/2mm wetsuit for superior flexibility and buoyancy. Float higher. Move faster. Save energy.
- 1- YEAR WARRANTY - Synergy wetsuits are built to last. Our wetsuits are fully warranted against any defect that is a direct result of how it was manufactured, material or workmanship. Product Registration is required and is only applicable to the original owner.
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE - Synergy's Lifetime Replacement Program allows the end-user to send in their wetsuits at any time and receive a replacement with 30% discount.
For further assistance, call Synergy Customer Support at 415-827-1133.
Full Priced Items: You may return most new items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error, not including size issues (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.) or if your purchase qualified for free shipping (valid for shipments in the U.S. only).
Note: these items must be returned new, unworn condition. All products may not be tested in the water. All tags and labels must be attached.
Demo Wetsuits: You may return demo wetsuits that are not "FINAL SALE" within 30 days for store credit.
Sale Items: You may return sale items that are not "FINAL SALE" within 30 days and we will issue a store credit.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page. All orders placed by 1pm Pacific Standard Time - Monday through Friday, will ship out same day.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.